Cydarex is a company created by Institut Français du Pétrole and Roland Lenormand to commercialize the results of research in the domain of core and cuttings analysis.
CYDAR: Software for Core Analysis
CYDAR is a software for design and interpretation of petrophysical experiments developed in collaboration with core analysis specialists.
Measurements on drill cuttings
Cuttings can improve the reservoir characterization when cores are not available
- Cydarex performs permeability measurements on cuttings using the DARCYLOG™ methodology under IFP license.
- Cydarex commercializes the DARCYLOG™ equipment.
- Porosity and permeability measurements on small pieces of rock, by embedding the sample in resin (end trims, side wall cores).
- Measurements of very low permeabilities (shales).
- Commercialization of the equipment.
Roland Lenormand also provides consulting on Core Analysis (design, supervision, audit, training, etc.)