For a free trial version of CYDAR™, contact us.
The software CYDAR™ offers a powerful solution for design and interpretation of SCAL experiments, and over the years has become the preferred software for more than 50 universities and companies.
CYDAR™ has been developed in collaboration with core analysis specialists, with two main objectives:
- To be user-friendly: This is achieved by using Windows environment with an intuitive graphic user interface, like any Microsoft software. CYDAR™ can be used with no specific knowledge in numerical simulation or reservoir engineering.
- To be accurate and powerful: Simplicity does not imply rough approximations or inaccurate calculations. CYDAR™ uses the most recent methods developed and tested in research laboratories, and published in the proceedings of the Society of Core Analysis.
- A graphical user interface, with menus, dialog boxes, cut and paste, graph and table exports
- Powerful data smoothing by spline functions
- Automatic reporting: all results are exported in an Excel file, with your company logo
The User Manual, with a complete description of CYDAR™, can be downloaded here: User Manual
CYDAR™ contains the following modules for routine and special core analyses. Each module can be purchased and run separately.
- Mercury injection and withdrawal (MICP)
- Absolute permeability measurements
- Dispersion measurements
- Centrifuge (Pc and Kr) and two-phase flow experiments
- Relative permeability (steady and unsteady state)
- Electrical Measurements
- EOR – Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Automatic reporting
- Data acquisition
CYDAR can be customized to any experiment or interpretation method developed by a company.
Some CYDAR windows